Share This Blog
Search This Site
- The Sneaky Way We Sabotage Ourselves When Things Are Going Well
- Your Health Goals: Are They Bigger Than They Need To Be?
- Three Minutes to Mindfulness
- How One Small Step Really Can Change Your Life
- Free Ebook: The Kaizen Plan for Reducing Holiday Stress
- Making Micro-Changes: Don’t Miss the Free “3 Tiny Habits” Course!
- Is It Time to Rethink Your Routines?
- Giveaway: The Best of Small Steps to Big Change
- How to Recover From Mild Burnout and Get More Energy
- When Your Head and Your Heart Don’t Agree, Which One Do You Listen To?
Monthly Archives: February 2011
I know, I’m way behind on posting the result of my clutter survey — so here we go. 🙂 If you remember, I’d been inspired by Dave Bruno’s 100 Thing Challenge, and wanted to see how far I might be … Continue reading
Danniele brings up an excellent point — tackling a big project all at once and getting it over with quickly is so much more attractive than chipping away at it for a longer period of time. I sympathize. I want … Continue reading
I tackled a huge job over the last two weeks: painting my home office. Part of the reason it was a huge job was because first I had to declutter it, and second I needed to make a space in … Continue reading