Share This Blog
Search This Site
- The Sneaky Way We Sabotage Ourselves When Things Are Going Well
- Your Health Goals: Are They Bigger Than They Need To Be?
- Three Minutes to Mindfulness
- How One Small Step Really Can Change Your Life
- Free Ebook: The Kaizen Plan for Reducing Holiday Stress
- Making Micro-Changes: Don’t Miss the Free “3 Tiny Habits” Course!
- Is It Time to Rethink Your Routines?
- Giveaway: The Best of Small Steps to Big Change
- How to Recover From Mild Burnout and Get More Energy
- When Your Head and Your Heart Don’t Agree, Which One Do You Listen To?
Monthly Archives: April 2011
If your computer’s hard drive died today, what would you lose? Would you be able to restore all that important data — that half-written novel, the photos and video from last year’s family reunion, all the tax-related receipts you entered … Continue reading
How much time do you spend every day reading email? How many messages are in your inbox right now? If you’re like me, the answers to those questions are “too much” and “several thousand.” Where did all this email come … Continue reading
I love my mom, and she loves me. But we’ve never communicated well, in spite of the fact that we’re both trying hard to connect. It seems like every time we talk about anything important, we end up annoyed with … Continue reading
My mother is coming to visit this week, so I’ve been on a decluttering spree. As I went through the house, making each room more presentable, I realizes that one of my biggest clutter problems is mail. There’s mail on … Continue reading