Share This Blog
Search This Site
- The Sneaky Way We Sabotage Ourselves When Things Are Going Well
- Your Health Goals: Are They Bigger Than They Need To Be?
- Three Minutes to Mindfulness
- How One Small Step Really Can Change Your Life
- Free Ebook: The Kaizen Plan for Reducing Holiday Stress
- Making Micro-Changes: Don’t Miss the Free “3 Tiny Habits” Course!
- Is It Time to Rethink Your Routines?
- Giveaway: The Best of Small Steps to Big Change
- How to Recover From Mild Burnout and Get More Energy
- When Your Head and Your Heart Don’t Agree, Which One Do You Listen To?
Monthly Archives: August 2011
In her excellent book, Procrastinator’s Success Kit: How to Get What You Really Want From Yourself, Alyce Cornyn-Selby identifies eight different types of procrastinators. It’s a fabulous book, packed full of strategies for addressing each of the eight procrastination styles. … Continue reading
I’ve added a Facebook “Like” button in the upper right corner of the page — would you please take a moment to click on it and “Like” this blog? You’ve been hearing me sing the praises of the kaizen approach, … Continue reading
I’d like you to take a moment to think of a spot in your house that’s cluttered. It can be anything–a shelf, your dresser, a section of a closet. Don’t go there and look. Close your eyes and try to … Continue reading
This week’s post includes an excerpt from The Kaizen Plan for Healthy Eating: Take Control of Your Diet 10 Minutes at a Time. There are a lot of books out there on how to eat healthy. They’re tempting, aren’t they? … Continue reading
You’re probably aware that America’s finances are in a crunch: Congress and the President are negotiating down to the last minute to find a compromise between cutting spending, bringing in more revenue from taxes, and raising the nation’s credit limit. … Continue reading