Share This Blog
Search This Site
- The Sneaky Way We Sabotage Ourselves When Things Are Going Well
- Your Health Goals: Are They Bigger Than They Need To Be?
- Three Minutes to Mindfulness
- How One Small Step Really Can Change Your Life
- Free Ebook: The Kaizen Plan for Reducing Holiday Stress
- Making Micro-Changes: Don’t Miss the Free “3 Tiny Habits” Course!
- Is It Time to Rethink Your Routines?
- Giveaway: The Best of Small Steps to Big Change
- How to Recover From Mild Burnout and Get More Energy
- When Your Head and Your Heart Don’t Agree, Which One Do You Listen To?
Monthly Archives: September 2011
Have you heard the legend of Damocles? He was a member of the court of King Dionysius II of Syracuse, and he made the mistake of telling Dionysius how lucky he was to be king. Dionysius offered to switch places … Continue reading
You’ve probably already heard that visualization can help you achieve your goals. Maybe you’ve even tried it: you imagined yourself at your target weight, or tried to see yourself signing copies of your first novel at your favorite bookstore. Maybe … Continue reading
Our own Jan was kind enough to share how she’s been using the kaizen approach to kickstart her writing: Lynn: After reading and posting on your site, I did some serious soul searching, changed some things and just added the … Continue reading
You started cleaning out the garage last month, but quit halfway through, promising yourself you’d do it tomorrow–and tomorrow never came. Or maybe you’re stalled on a novel–you wrote the opening in a flurry of inspiration, but when you hit … Continue reading
Have you ever cleaned out your garage (or attic, or closet) intending to pass on your never-used possessions, only to find that you can’t bear to part with most of it? Some of those items had sentimental value, and others … Continue reading