Share This Blog
Search This Site
- The Sneaky Way We Sabotage Ourselves When Things Are Going Well
- Your Health Goals: Are They Bigger Than They Need To Be?
- Three Minutes to Mindfulness
- How One Small Step Really Can Change Your Life
- Free Ebook: The Kaizen Plan for Reducing Holiday Stress
- Making Micro-Changes: Don’t Miss the Free “3 Tiny Habits” Course!
- Is It Time to Rethink Your Routines?
- Giveaway: The Best of Small Steps to Big Change
- How to Recover From Mild Burnout and Get More Energy
- When Your Head and Your Heart Don’t Agree, Which One Do You Listen To?
Category Archives: Create a Kaizen Plan
Last week, we went through a 7-step process for transitioning into new eating habits, so this week I’d like to follow up with the other big “should” we often neglect: exercise. We’ve talked about setting exercise goals (here and here), … Continue reading
So now that I’ve identified my goals for 2012 and done a Strengths-Weakenesses-Opportunities-Threats (SWOT) analysis for my fitness goal, it’s time to translate what I learned into a specific plan that I can follow in 2012. To start, let’s look … Continue reading
Last week, I took a look back at 2011 and learned some things that will help me set better goals in 2012. Since that post, I’ve identified four goals that I’m going to work toward next year: Reach my target … Continue reading
You started cleaning out the garage last month, but quit halfway through, promising yourself you’d do it tomorrow–and tomorrow never came. Or maybe you’re stalled on a novel–you wrote the opening in a flurry of inspiration, but when you hit … Continue reading