Share This Blog
Search This Site
- The Sneaky Way We Sabotage Ourselves When Things Are Going Well
- Your Health Goals: Are They Bigger Than They Need To Be?
- Three Minutes to Mindfulness
- How One Small Step Really Can Change Your Life
- Free Ebook: The Kaizen Plan for Reducing Holiday Stress
- Making Micro-Changes: Don’t Miss the Free “3 Tiny Habits” Course!
- Is It Time to Rethink Your Routines?
- Giveaway: The Best of Small Steps to Big Change
- How to Recover From Mild Burnout and Get More Energy
- When Your Head and Your Heart Don’t Agree, Which One Do You Listen To?
Category Archives: Mental Clutter
“I can tell you’ve been meditating,” my husband said to me. “You’ve been a lot more mindful recently.” My first reaction was a guilty twinge. I’d been intending to meditate. I’d even cajoled myself into a couple of three-minute sessions, … Continue reading
Have you heard of Rilke, the Austrian poet-philosopher? I’d like to share one of my favorite quotes from his work with you: …I would like to beg you dear Sir, as well as I can, to have patience with everything … Continue reading
Have you heard the legend of Damocles? He was a member of the court of King Dionysius II of Syracuse, and he made the mistake of telling Dionysius how lucky he was to be king. Dionysius offered to switch places … Continue reading