Share This Blog
Search This Site
- The Sneaky Way We Sabotage Ourselves When Things Are Going Well
- Your Health Goals: Are They Bigger Than They Need To Be?
- Three Minutes to Mindfulness
- How One Small Step Really Can Change Your Life
- Free Ebook: The Kaizen Plan for Reducing Holiday Stress
- Making Micro-Changes: Don’t Miss the Free “3 Tiny Habits” Course!
- Is It Time to Rethink Your Routines?
- Giveaway: The Best of Small Steps to Big Change
- How to Recover From Mild Burnout and Get More Energy
- When Your Head and Your Heart Don’t Agree, Which One Do You Listen To?
Tag Archives: achieve your goals
I’m considering the direction I’d like to take this blog over the next year or so, and would love to have your input! Would you mind answering two multiple choice questions? http://kaizenlynn.polldaddy.com/s/small-steps-content This short survey also gives you the option … Continue reading
Okay, maybe not everything. But this month, my grocery list taught me how to link my everyday behavior to my long-term goals. Here’s what happened. As the next small step in our quest to eat healthier, my husband and I … Continue reading
I used to think of my goals as something that I would reach if I worked hard. It’s a simple model, with a simple explanation for success and failure. If I reached a goal, then I must have worked hard … Continue reading
Thanks to Anna for inspiring this post with her questions last week! You’ve probably heard the saying that “a goal is a dream with a deadline.” Maybe you’re familiar with the suggestion that goals need to be SMART: Specific, Measurable, … Continue reading
Last week, I took a look back at 2011 and learned some things that will help me set better goals in 2012. Since that post, I’ve identified four goals that I’m going to work toward next year: Reach my target … Continue reading
Have you ever started the day determined to stick to your diet…and blown it by lunchtime? There’s a reason that as the day went on, it got harder for you to live up to those good intentions. Psychological studies on … Continue reading