Share This Blog
Search This Site
- The Sneaky Way We Sabotage Ourselves When Things Are Going Well
- Your Health Goals: Are They Bigger Than They Need To Be?
- Three Minutes to Mindfulness
- How One Small Step Really Can Change Your Life
- Free Ebook: The Kaizen Plan for Reducing Holiday Stress
- Making Micro-Changes: Don’t Miss the Free “3 Tiny Habits” Course!
- Is It Time to Rethink Your Routines?
- Giveaway: The Best of Small Steps to Big Change
- How to Recover From Mild Burnout and Get More Energy
- When Your Head and Your Heart Don’t Agree, Which One Do You Listen To?
Tag Archives: diet
So you want to start a new diet–maybe your goal is to lose a few pounds, or maybe your doctor has recommended you change your eating habits for better health. How can you use kaizen to ease yourself into a … Continue reading
“If the camel once gets his nose in the tent, his body will soon follow.” –Arabian Proverb I came across this proverb while researching How Horseshoe Nails Are Ruining Your Life. My first thought was, “Wow, do I have a … Continue reading
You already know that getting rid of clutter saves you: Time: no more looking for misplaced items Money: no more buying duplicates because you didn’t remember you already had one or because you had one that you can’t find Embarrassment: … Continue reading
When’s the last time you ate at a Mexican restaurant without overindulging in chips? For me, it was last week. I hear you scoffing. I know, I wouldn’t believe it if I hadn’t been there. 🙂 I recently finished reading … Continue reading
Okay, maybe not everything. But this month, my grocery list taught me how to link my everyday behavior to my long-term goals. Here’s what happened. As the next small step in our quest to eat healthier, my husband and I … Continue reading
I used to think of my goals as something that I would reach if I worked hard. It’s a simple model, with a simple explanation for success and failure. If I reached a goal, then I must have worked hard … Continue reading
This week Barbara Bingham, nutritionist and author of The Kaizen Method to Living a Healthy Lifestyle, has generously agreed to drop by and talk with us about how she applies the kaizen approach to counseling clients who want to improve … Continue reading