Share This Blog
Search This Site
- The Sneaky Way We Sabotage Ourselves When Things Are Going Well
- Your Health Goals: Are They Bigger Than They Need To Be?
- Three Minutes to Mindfulness
- How One Small Step Really Can Change Your Life
- Free Ebook: The Kaizen Plan for Reducing Holiday Stress
- Making Micro-Changes: Don’t Miss the Free “3 Tiny Habits” Course!
- Is It Time to Rethink Your Routines?
- Giveaway: The Best of Small Steps to Big Change
- How to Recover From Mild Burnout and Get More Energy
- When Your Head and Your Heart Don’t Agree, Which One Do You Listen To?
Tag Archives: eating habits
So you want to start a new diet–maybe your goal is to lose a few pounds, or maybe your doctor has recommended you change your eating habits for better health. How can you use kaizen to ease yourself into a … Continue reading
When’s the last time you ate at a Mexican restaurant without overindulging in chips? For me, it was last week. I hear you scoffing. I know, I wouldn’t believe it if I hadn’t been there. 🙂 I recently finished reading … Continue reading
Please welcome physical therapist Brenda Lawrence, who’s stopping in today to share her tips for living healthy. We all want to live healthier lives, but sometimes it can be hard to manage with work, family, friends, and all the other … Continue reading
This week’s post includes an excerpt from The Kaizen Plan for Healthy Eating: Take Control of Your Diet 10 Minutes at a Time. There are a lot of books out there on how to eat healthy. They’re tempting, aren’t they? … Continue reading