Share This Blog
Search This Site
- Free Webinar: How to Fall in Love with Healthy Food
- The Sneaky Way We Sabotage Ourselves When Things Are Going Well
- Your Health Goals: Are They Bigger Than They Need To Be?
- Three Minutes to Mindfulness
- How One Small Step Really Can Change Your Life
- Free Ebook: The Kaizen Plan for Reducing Holiday Stress
- Making Micro-Changes: Don’t Miss the Free “3 Tiny Habits” Course!
- Is It Time to Rethink Your Routines?
- Giveaway: The Best of Small Steps to Big Change
- How to Recover From Mild Burnout and Get More Energy
Tag Archives: getting things done
This week I came across a quote by renowned productivity expert David Allen: “Maximum productivity is making something happen with as little effort as possible.” This was a surprise to me. I was under the impression that maximum productivity is … Continue reading
Over the last eight weeks, I’ve focused on making small changes to increase my physical vitality. Now that I’m experiencing a significant increase in my energy levels and overall well-being, I’m ready to make some changes that will help me … Continue reading
The secret of getting ahead is getting started. –Mark Twain There are my Week 1 baby steps: Psychological: Every morning when I look at my to do list, ask myself out loud, “What happens if I don’t do each of … Continue reading