Share This Blog
Search This Site
- The Sneaky Way We Sabotage Ourselves When Things Are Going Well
- Your Health Goals: Are They Bigger Than They Need To Be?
- Three Minutes to Mindfulness
- How One Small Step Really Can Change Your Life
- Free Ebook: The Kaizen Plan for Reducing Holiday Stress
- Making Micro-Changes: Don’t Miss the Free “3 Tiny Habits” Course!
- Is It Time to Rethink Your Routines?
- Giveaway: The Best of Small Steps to Big Change
- How to Recover From Mild Burnout and Get More Energy
- When Your Head and Your Heart Don’t Agree, Which One Do You Listen To?
Tag Archives: goals
Back in January 2011, when I started this blog, I explained what I was trying to do: discover small, easy changes I could make that would significantly improve the quality of my life. But I didn’t talk about why I … Continue reading
I’m considering the direction I’d like to take this blog over the next year or so, and would love to have your input! Would you mind answering two multiple choice questions? http://kaizenlynn.polldaddy.com/s/small-steps-content This short survey also gives you the option … Continue reading
When’s the last time you ate at a Mexican restaurant without overindulging in chips? For me, it was last week. I hear you scoffing. I know, I wouldn’t believe it if I hadn’t been there. 🙂 I recently finished reading … Continue reading
Thanks to Anna for inspiring this post with her questions last week! You’ve probably heard the saying that “a goal is a dream with a deadline.” Maybe you’re familiar with the suggestion that goals need to be SMART: Specific, Measurable, … Continue reading
You’ve probably already heard that visualization can help you achieve your goals. Maybe you’ve even tried it: you imagined yourself at your target weight, or tried to see yourself signing copies of your first novel at your favorite bookstore. Maybe … Continue reading