Share This Blog
Search This Site
- The Sneaky Way We Sabotage Ourselves When Things Are Going Well
- Your Health Goals: Are They Bigger Than They Need To Be?
- Three Minutes to Mindfulness
- How One Small Step Really Can Change Your Life
- Free Ebook: The Kaizen Plan for Reducing Holiday Stress
- Making Micro-Changes: Don’t Miss the Free “3 Tiny Habits” Course!
- Is It Time to Rethink Your Routines?
- Giveaway: The Best of Small Steps to Big Change
- How to Recover From Mild Burnout and Get More Energy
- When Your Head and Your Heart Don’t Agree, Which One Do You Listen To?
Tag Archives: gradual change
When someone pays you a genuine compliment, do you feel guilty or ashamed? When you think about your accomplishments, do you worry that you won’t be able to live up to them in the future? Do you ever feel like … Continue reading
This week Barbara Bingham, nutritionist and author of The Kaizen Method to Living a Healthy Lifestyle, has generously agreed to drop by and talk with us about how she applies the kaizen approach to counseling clients who want to improve … Continue reading
I’d like to start with a simple exercise this week: take a few seconds to close your eyes and imagine yourself at this time next year. What do you see? Is your future self calm or harried? Sitting in a … Continue reading
You’ve probably already heard that visualization can help you achieve your goals. Maybe you’ve even tried it: you imagined yourself at your target weight, or tried to see yourself signing copies of your first novel at your favorite bookstore. Maybe … Continue reading
Have you ever cleaned out your garage (or attic, or closet) intending to pass on your never-used possessions, only to find that you can’t bear to part with most of it? Some of those items had sentimental value, and others … Continue reading
I’d like you to take a moment to think of a spot in your house that’s cluttered. It can be anything–a shelf, your dresser, a section of a closet. Don’t go there and look. Close your eyes and try to … Continue reading
Have you heard of Boiling Frog Syndrome? It works something like this… If you put a frog in a pot of boiling water, it will immediately try to jump out. But if you put the same frog in a pot … Continue reading