Share This Blog
Search This Site
- The Sneaky Way We Sabotage Ourselves When Things Are Going Well
- Your Health Goals: Are They Bigger Than They Need To Be?
- Three Minutes to Mindfulness
- How One Small Step Really Can Change Your Life
- Free Ebook: The Kaizen Plan for Reducing Holiday Stress
- Making Micro-Changes: Don’t Miss the Free “3 Tiny Habits” Course!
- Is It Time to Rethink Your Routines?
- Giveaway: The Best of Small Steps to Big Change
- How to Recover From Mild Burnout and Get More Energy
- When Your Head and Your Heart Don’t Agree, Which One Do You Listen To?
Tag Archives: kaizen plan
In last month’s reader poll, you expressed an interest in “mini-kaizen plans.” Here’s an easy step-by-step evening routine for simplifying your morning and starting the day off right. You’ll need: access to your calendar or planner pen or pencil either … Continue reading
When someone pays you a genuine compliment, do you feel guilty or ashamed? When you think about your accomplishments, do you worry that you won’t be able to live up to them in the future? Do you ever feel like … Continue reading
I’m considering the direction I’d like to take this blog over the next year or so, and would love to have your input! Would you mind answering two multiple choice questions? http://kaizenlynn.polldaddy.com/s/small-steps-content This short survey also gives you the option … Continue reading
You already know that getting rid of clutter saves you: Time: no more looking for misplaced items Money: no more buying duplicates because you didn’t remember you already had one or because you had one that you can’t find Embarrassment: … Continue reading
When’s the last time you ate at a Mexican restaurant without overindulging in chips? For me, it was last week. I hear you scoffing. I know, I wouldn’t believe it if I hadn’t been there. 🙂 I recently finished reading … Continue reading
Okay, maybe not everything. But this month, my grocery list taught me how to link my everyday behavior to my long-term goals. Here’s what happened. As the next small step in our quest to eat healthier, my husband and I … Continue reading