Share This Blog
Search This Site
- The Sneaky Way We Sabotage Ourselves When Things Are Going Well
- Your Health Goals: Are They Bigger Than They Need To Be?
- Three Minutes to Mindfulness
- How One Small Step Really Can Change Your Life
- Free Ebook: The Kaizen Plan for Reducing Holiday Stress
- Making Micro-Changes: Don’t Miss the Free “3 Tiny Habits” Course!
- Is It Time to Rethink Your Routines?
- Giveaway: The Best of Small Steps to Big Change
- How to Recover From Mild Burnout and Get More Energy
- When Your Head and Your Heart Don’t Agree, Which One Do You Listen To?
Tag Archives: lose weight
Last week, we went through a 7-step process for transitioning into new eating habits, so this week I’d like to follow up with the other big “should” we often neglect: exercise. We’ve talked about setting exercise goals (here and here), … Continue reading
You already know that getting rid of clutter saves you: Time: no more looking for misplaced items Money: no more buying duplicates because you didn’t remember you already had one or because you had one that you can’t find Embarrassment: … Continue reading
When’s the last time you ate at a Mexican restaurant without overindulging in chips? For me, it was last week. I hear you scoffing. I know, I wouldn’t believe it if I hadn’t been there. I recently finished reading Willpower … Continue reading
I used to think of my goals as something that I would reach if I worked hard. It’s a simple model, with a simple explanation for success and failure. If I reached a goal, then I must have worked hard … Continue reading
Have you heard the legend of Damocles? He was a member of the court of King Dionysius II of Syracuse, and he made the mistake of telling Dionysius how lucky he was to be king. Dionysius offered to switch places … Continue reading