Share This Blog
Search This Site
- The Sneaky Way We Sabotage Ourselves When Things Are Going Well
- Your Health Goals: Are They Bigger Than They Need To Be?
- Three Minutes to Mindfulness
- How One Small Step Really Can Change Your Life
- Free Ebook: The Kaizen Plan for Reducing Holiday Stress
- Making Micro-Changes: Don’t Miss the Free “3 Tiny Habits” Course!
- Is It Time to Rethink Your Routines?
- Giveaway: The Best of Small Steps to Big Change
- How to Recover From Mild Burnout and Get More Energy
- When Your Head and Your Heart Don’t Agree, Which One Do You Listen To?
Tag Archives: lynn johnston
“Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance.” –Dr. Samuel Johnson I’m guest blogging this week at Ye Olde Inkwell, the blog of Michelle Miles, about nine strategies for a happier holiday season. Please stop by and say … Continue reading
Have you heard of Rilke, the Austrian poet-philosopher? I’d like to share one of my favorite quotes from his work with you: …I would like to beg you dear Sir, as well as I can, to have patience with everything … Continue reading
Have you ever cleaned out your garage (or attic, or closet) intending to pass on your never-used possessions, only to find that you can’t bear to part with most of it? Some of those items had sentimental value, and others … Continue reading
This week’s post includes an excerpt from The Kaizen Plan for Healthy Eating: Take Control of Your Diet 10 Minutes at a Time. There are a lot of books out there on how to eat healthy. They’re tempting, aren’t they? … Continue reading