Share This Blog
Search This Site
- The Sneaky Way We Sabotage Ourselves When Things Are Going Well
- Your Health Goals: Are They Bigger Than They Need To Be?
- Three Minutes to Mindfulness
- How One Small Step Really Can Change Your Life
- Free Ebook: The Kaizen Plan for Reducing Holiday Stress
- Making Micro-Changes: Don’t Miss the Free “3 Tiny Habits” Course!
- Is It Time to Rethink Your Routines?
- Giveaway: The Best of Small Steps to Big Change
- How to Recover From Mild Burnout and Get More Energy
- When Your Head and Your Heart Don’t Agree, Which One Do You Listen To?
Tag Archives: new habits
I’ve never liked the idea of routines. Just saying the word makes me feel claustrophobic and trapped. But as I pay more attention to my own behavior, I’ve realized something shocking. I already have routines. (Okay, maybe it’s not shocking … Continue reading
Have you heard of Boiling Frog Syndrome? It works something like this… If you put a frog in a pot of boiling water, it will immediately try to jump out. But if you put the same frog in a pot … Continue reading
For many years, during the pre-smart-phone era, I tried to use a Day Planner. I loved the idea of a little binder to keep all my important information in one place. I bought dozens of different types of pre-printed pages, … Continue reading