Share This Blog
Search This Site
- Free Webinar: How to Fall in Love with Healthy Food
- The Sneaky Way We Sabotage Ourselves When Things Are Going Well
- Your Health Goals: Are They Bigger Than They Need To Be?
- Three Minutes to Mindfulness
- How One Small Step Really Can Change Your Life
- Free Ebook: The Kaizen Plan for Reducing Holiday Stress
- Making Micro-Changes: Don’t Miss the Free “3 Tiny Habits” Course!
- Is It Time to Rethink Your Routines?
- Giveaway: The Best of Small Steps to Big Change
- How to Recover From Mild Burnout and Get More Energy
Tag Archives: new year’s resolutions
Do you ever feel like you make huge commitments in your health journey that you can’t keep? I know I do. But what if we stopped making grandiose, unachievable goals that we’ll inevitably fail at, and made smaller goals that … Continue reading
Every year, my husband and I swear we’re going to spend less money eating out… …and every year we spend about the same amount of money at restaurants. At the end of the year, we always agree that we spent … Continue reading
I used to think of my goals as something that I would reach if I worked hard. It’s a simple model, with a simple explanation for success and failure. If I reached a goal, then I must have worked hard … Continue reading
So now that I’ve identified my goals for 2012 and done a Strengths-Weakenesses-Opportunities-Threats (SWOT) analysis for my fitness goal, it’s time to translate what I learned into a specific plan that I can follow in 2012. To start, let’s look … Continue reading