Share This Blog
Search This Site
- The Sneaky Way We Sabotage Ourselves When Things Are Going Well
- Your Health Goals: Are They Bigger Than They Need To Be?
- Three Minutes to Mindfulness
- How One Small Step Really Can Change Your Life
- Free Ebook: The Kaizen Plan for Reducing Holiday Stress
- Making Micro-Changes: Don’t Miss the Free “3 Tiny Habits” Course!
- Is It Time to Rethink Your Routines?
- Giveaway: The Best of Small Steps to Big Change
- How to Recover From Mild Burnout and Get More Energy
- When Your Head and Your Heart Don’t Agree, Which One Do You Listen To?
Tag Archives: positive thinking
“I can tell you’ve been meditating,” my husband said to me. “You’ve been a lot more mindful recently.” My first reaction was a guilty twinge. I’d been intending to meditate. I’d even cajoled myself into a couple of three-minute sessions, … Continue reading
I’m considering the direction I’d like to take this blog over the next year or so, and would love to have your input! Would you mind answering two multiple choice questions? http://kaizenlynn.polldaddy.com/s/small-steps-content This short survey also gives you the option … Continue reading
You’ve probably already heard that visualization can help you achieve your goals. Maybe you’ve even tried it: you imagined yourself at your target weight, or tried to see yourself signing copies of your first novel at your favorite bookstore. Maybe … Continue reading