Share This Blog
Search This Site
- The Sneaky Way We Sabotage Ourselves When Things Are Going Well
- Your Health Goals: Are They Bigger Than They Need To Be?
- Three Minutes to Mindfulness
- How One Small Step Really Can Change Your Life
- Free Ebook: The Kaizen Plan for Reducing Holiday Stress
- Making Micro-Changes: Don’t Miss the Free “3 Tiny Habits” Course!
- Is It Time to Rethink Your Routines?
- Giveaway: The Best of Small Steps to Big Change
- How to Recover From Mild Burnout and Get More Energy
- When Your Head and Your Heart Don’t Agree, Which One Do You Listen To?
Tag Archives: procrastinating
“If the camel once gets his nose in the tent, his body will soon follow.” –Arabian Proverb I came across this proverb while researching How Horseshoe Nails Are Ruining Your Life. My first thought was, “Wow, do I have a … Continue reading
You started cleaning out the garage last month, but quit halfway through, promising yourself you’d do it tomorrow–and tomorrow never came. Or maybe you’re stalled on a novel–you wrote the opening in a flurry of inspiration, but when you hit … Continue reading
I tackled a huge job over the last two weeks: painting my home office. Part of the reason it was a huge job was because first I had to declutter it, and second I needed to make a space in … Continue reading
The secret of getting ahead is getting started. –Mark Twain There are my Week 1 baby steps: Psychological: Every morning when I look at my to do list, ask myself out loud, “What happens if I don’t do each of … Continue reading