Share This Blog
Search This Site
- The Sneaky Way We Sabotage Ourselves When Things Are Going Well
- Your Health Goals: Are They Bigger Than They Need To Be?
- Three Minutes to Mindfulness
- How One Small Step Really Can Change Your Life
- Free Ebook: The Kaizen Plan for Reducing Holiday Stress
- Making Micro-Changes: Don’t Miss the Free “3 Tiny Habits” Course!
- Is It Time to Rethink Your Routines?
- Giveaway: The Best of Small Steps to Big Change
- How to Recover From Mild Burnout and Get More Energy
- When Your Head and Your Heart Don’t Agree, Which One Do You Listen To?
Tag Archives: Robert Maurer
Back in January 2011, when I started this blog, I explained what I was trying to do: discover small, easy changes I could make that would significantly improve the quality of my life. But I didn’t talk about why I … Continue reading
What’s the problem with these goals?
Nothing. Except for the fact that they assume I’m going to somehow be transformed into an organized, disciplined person with excellent habits on January 1st.
Where are you, fairy godmother? Continue reading