Share This Blog
Search This Site
- The Sneaky Way We Sabotage Ourselves When Things Are Going Well
- Your Health Goals: Are They Bigger Than They Need To Be?
- Three Minutes to Mindfulness
- How One Small Step Really Can Change Your Life
- Free Ebook: The Kaizen Plan for Reducing Holiday Stress
- Making Micro-Changes: Don’t Miss the Free “3 Tiny Habits” Course!
- Is It Time to Rethink Your Routines?
- Giveaway: The Best of Small Steps to Big Change
- How to Recover From Mild Burnout and Get More Energy
- When Your Head and Your Heart Don’t Agree, Which One Do You Listen To?
Tag Archives: self-sabotage
I recently started a new small-steps habit — two minutes of breathing exercises with a resistance device, to help increase my lung capacity. For the first couple days, it was tough. I got dizzy a few breaths in, and had … Continue reading
“If the camel once gets his nose in the tent, his body will soon follow.” –Arabian Proverb I came across this proverb while researching How Horseshoe Nails Are Ruining Your Life. My first thought was, “Wow, do I have a … Continue reading
First, let’s talk a little about Week 1. My first week was a success. I’ve started going to bed more than an hour earlier than usual, and am feeling less tired during the day. I saw a minor increase in … Continue reading