Share This Blog
Search This Site
- The Sneaky Way We Sabotage Ourselves When Things Are Going Well
- Your Health Goals: Are They Bigger Than They Need To Be?
- Three Minutes to Mindfulness
- How One Small Step Really Can Change Your Life
- Free Ebook: The Kaizen Plan for Reducing Holiday Stress
- Making Micro-Changes: Don’t Miss the Free “3 Tiny Habits” Course!
- Is It Time to Rethink Your Routines?
- Giveaway: The Best of Small Steps to Big Change
- How to Recover From Mild Burnout and Get More Energy
- When Your Head and Your Heart Don’t Agree, Which One Do You Listen To?
Tag Archives: setting goals
When’s the last time you ate at a Mexican restaurant without overindulging in chips? For me, it was last week. I hear you scoffing. I know, I wouldn’t believe it if I hadn’t been there. I recently finished reading Willpower … Continue reading
Okay, maybe not everything. But this month, my grocery list taught me how to link my everyday behavior to my long-term goals. Here’s what happened. As the next small step in our quest to eat healthier, my husband and I … Continue reading
Every year, my husband and I swear we’re going to spend less money eating out… …and every year we spend about the same amount of money at restaurants. At the end of the year, we always agree that we spent … Continue reading
Last week, I took a look back at 2011 and learned some things that will help me set better goals in 2012. Since that post, I’ve identified four goals that I’m going to work toward next year: Reach my target … Continue reading