Share This Blog
Search This Site
- The Sneaky Way We Sabotage Ourselves When Things Are Going Well
- Your Health Goals: Are They Bigger Than They Need To Be?
- Three Minutes to Mindfulness
- How One Small Step Really Can Change Your Life
- Free Ebook: The Kaizen Plan for Reducing Holiday Stress
- Making Micro-Changes: Don’t Miss the Free “3 Tiny Habits” Course!
- Is It Time to Rethink Your Routines?
- Giveaway: The Best of Small Steps to Big Change
- How to Recover From Mild Burnout and Get More Energy
- When Your Head and Your Heart Don’t Agree, Which One Do You Listen To?
Tag Archives: sleep
Have you been working too hard and ignoring your body’s needs? It was probably for a good cause–taking care of a family emergency or meeting an urgent deadline–but now that the problem’s solved, how do you deal with feelings of … Continue reading →
Thanks to Shelley for inspiring this post with her comment last week asking for tips on resisting holiday treats! The winter holiday season can be a difficult time to maintain healthy habits. We’re extra-busy with Christmas shopping, putting up decorations, … Continue reading →
Now that I’ve identified my biggest excuses and figured out the underlying issues those excuses represent, I have a list of the obstacles that keep me from achieving my goals. Psychological obstacles: Perfectionism Physical obstacles: Less-than-optimal health, the root cause … Continue reading →