Share This Blog
Search This Site
- The Sneaky Way We Sabotage Ourselves When Things Are Going Well
- Your Health Goals: Are They Bigger Than They Need To Be?
- Three Minutes to Mindfulness
- How One Small Step Really Can Change Your Life
- Free Ebook: The Kaizen Plan for Reducing Holiday Stress
- Making Micro-Changes: Don’t Miss the Free “3 Tiny Habits” Course!
- Is It Time to Rethink Your Routines?
- Giveaway: The Best of Small Steps to Big Change
- How to Recover From Mild Burnout and Get More Energy
- When Your Head and Your Heart Don’t Agree, Which One Do You Listen To?
Tag Archives: task list
In last month’s reader poll, you expressed an interest in “mini-kaizen plans.” Here’s an easy step-by-step evening routine for simplifying your morning and starting the day off right. You’ll need: access to your calendar or planner pen or pencil either … Continue reading
I’d like to start with a simple exercise this week: take a few seconds to close your eyes and imagine yourself at this time next year. What do you see? Is your future self calm or harried? Sitting in a … Continue reading
For many years, during the pre-smart-phone era, I tried to use a Day Planner. I loved the idea of a little binder to keep all my important information in one place. I bought dozens of different types of pre-printed pages, … Continue reading
First, let’s talk a little about Week 1. My first week was a success. I’ve started going to bed more than an hour earlier than usual, and am feeling less tired during the day. I saw a minor increase in … Continue reading