Share This Blog
Search This Site
- The Sneaky Way We Sabotage Ourselves When Things Are Going Well
- Your Health Goals: Are They Bigger Than They Need To Be?
- Three Minutes to Mindfulness
- How One Small Step Really Can Change Your Life
- Free Ebook: The Kaizen Plan for Reducing Holiday Stress
- Making Micro-Changes: Don’t Miss the Free “3 Tiny Habits” Course!
- Is It Time to Rethink Your Routines?
- Giveaway: The Best of Small Steps to Big Change
- How to Recover From Mild Burnout and Get More Energy
- When Your Head and Your Heart Don’t Agree, Which One Do You Listen To?
Tag Archives: the kaizen plan for healthy eating
So you want to start a new diet–maybe your goal is to lose a few pounds, or maybe your doctor has recommended you change your eating habits for better health. How can you use kaizen to ease yourself into a … Continue reading
Our own Jan was kind enough to share how she’s been using the kaizen approach to kickstart her writing: Lynn: After reading and posting on your site, I did some serious soul searching, changed some things and just added the … Continue reading
This week’s post includes an excerpt from The Kaizen Plan for Healthy Eating: Take Control of Your Diet 10 Minutes at a Time. There are a lot of books out there on how to eat healthy. They’re tempting, aren’t they? … Continue reading