Share This Blog
Search This Site
- The Sneaky Way We Sabotage Ourselves When Things Are Going Well
- Your Health Goals: Are They Bigger Than They Need To Be?
- Three Minutes to Mindfulness
- How One Small Step Really Can Change Your Life
- Free Ebook: The Kaizen Plan for Reducing Holiday Stress
- Making Micro-Changes: Don’t Miss the Free “3 Tiny Habits” Course!
- Is It Time to Rethink Your Routines?
- Giveaway: The Best of Small Steps to Big Change
- How to Recover From Mild Burnout and Get More Energy
- When Your Head and Your Heart Don’t Agree, Which One Do You Listen To?
Tag Archives: time management
I’ve never liked the idea of routines. Just saying the word makes me feel claustrophobic and trapped. But as I pay more attention to my own behavior, I’ve realized something shocking. I already have routines. (Okay, maybe it’s not shocking … Continue reading
I’m considering the direction I’d like to take this blog over the next year or so, and would love to have your input! Would you mind answering two multiple choice questions? http://kaizenlynn.polldaddy.com/s/small-steps-content This short survey also gives you the option … Continue reading
When’s the last time you ate at a Mexican restaurant without overindulging in chips? For me, it was last week. I hear you scoffing. I know, I wouldn’t believe it if I hadn’t been there. 🙂 I recently finished reading … Continue reading
Every year, my husband and I swear we’re going to spend less money eating out… …and every year we spend about the same amount of money at restaurants. At the end of the year, we always agree that we spent … Continue reading
I’d like to start with a simple exercise this week: take a few seconds to close your eyes and imagine yourself at this time next year. What do you see? Is your future self calm or harried? Sitting in a … Continue reading
You started cleaning out the garage last month, but quit halfway through, promising yourself you’d do it tomorrow–and tomorrow never came. Or maybe you’re stalled on a novel–you wrote the opening in a flurry of inspiration, but when you hit … Continue reading
Now that we’ve decluttered our email accounts and our computer hard drives, I’d like to focus on a different type of virtual clutter — the clutter we create in our daily schedules when we get sucked into wasting time on … Continue reading