Share This Blog
Search This Site
- The Sneaky Way We Sabotage Ourselves When Things Are Going Well
- Your Health Goals: Are They Bigger Than They Need To Be?
- Three Minutes to Mindfulness
- How One Small Step Really Can Change Your Life
- Free Ebook: The Kaizen Plan for Reducing Holiday Stress
- Making Micro-Changes: Don’t Miss the Free “3 Tiny Habits” Course!
- Is It Time to Rethink Your Routines?
- Giveaway: The Best of Small Steps to Big Change
- How to Recover From Mild Burnout and Get More Energy
- When Your Head and Your Heart Don’t Agree, Which One Do You Listen To?
Tag Archives: willpower
I’ve never liked the idea of routines. Just saying the word makes me feel claustrophobic and trapped. But as I pay more attention to my own behavior, I’ve realized something shocking. I already have routines. (Okay, maybe it’s not shocking … Continue reading
What do you think of when you hear the word “discipline”? For me, it has negative connotations: punishment for bad behavior, being denied the things I want, rigid rules and an inflexible schedule, and worst of all, the certainty that … Continue reading
You already know that getting rid of clutter saves you: Time: no more looking for misplaced items Money: no more buying duplicates because you didn’t remember you already had one or because you had one that you can’t find Embarrassment: … Continue reading
When’s the last time you ate at a Mexican restaurant without overindulging in chips? For me, it was last week. I hear you scoffing. I know, I wouldn’t believe it if I hadn’t been there. 🙂 I recently finished reading … Continue reading
Every year, my husband and I swear we’re going to spend less money eating out… …and every year we spend about the same amount of money at restaurants. At the end of the year, we always agree that we spent … Continue reading
Have you ever started the day determined to stick to your diet…and blown it by lunchtime? There’s a reason that as the day went on, it got harder for you to live up to those good intentions. Psychological studies on … Continue reading